Alala Kuran

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 64 on Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:46 pm
Counter System

Final Fantasy XV & Comrades

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Final Fantasy XV & Comrades

Post by Arala Cran on Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:46 pm

Just some fun stuff for Final Fantasy's 15th installment and latest one yet. Here you take role of the protagonist Prince Noctis L. Calem (bad spelling? correct me later sorry! Oops! ) and his rag-tag team of elite and friends: Prompto the Sporty Shooter (and takes a LOT of screencaps for you too), Gladio the Dreadnought Fighter (lol), and Ignis the Stylish Wiseman (and most lovable guy in the group) are sent out into a post-apocalyptic world in where things aren't as you'd expect in usual Final Fantasy games. They have quite a rough start at that too, and things just go worse, but the heroes still set off to save the world from an unexpecting sneaky enemy who is quite a clever supervillain. Their bonds of friendship will be put to the ultimate test, how will you help Noctis finish his father's last wishes? Jack in and find out!

On another end, this one isn't a usual single-player only version as it starts either this time. You too have a chance to arrive as a Kingsglave Soldier and interact with the heroes too, in your own path with up to three others (like classic Monster Hunter and Phantasy Star style quad-group co-op action!) You even have a chance to take on some practice duels too, such as here!

(Best part is 1:15! Lucky though he missed! Roflcopter-Roll )

P.S: The admin boss here is very active in this game currently. (rofl)

Arala: "..............."
Arala Cran
Sexy Shikigami Goddess (Admin)
Sexy Shikigami Goddess (Admin)

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2007-10-18

Character sheet
Race: Tatari/Replica Tatari/Replica
Personal Title: Scarlet Baron
.: WARNING 0% WARNING 0%

View user profile http://heavenlysolace.ucoz.net

Back to top Go down