None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 64 on Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:46 pm
Counter System

Moderator Purge Check

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moderator Purge Check

Post by Ivis on Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:41 pm

Due to some personal alerts from people and also noticing inactivity through several higher-ups lately for over the past few years, I will be doing a moderator purge check.

Current Staff: Don't worry, this will only take effect on several inactive users to prevent another incident.

Those who are affected and bewildered: If there are any objections as for later just contact the main administrator herself to be re-enlisted. If you do request to be re-enlisted again however, please do make sure to be active this time if at least once a week to keep your status. This does not include external sources such as steam chat or such which each have nothing to do with Heavenly Solace.

In short:
If you're not active and you were a moderator, you will be affected = Demotion.

The highest chance of a person being demoted calls for:
-inactive for over several weeks (70% demotion risk chance) or up to over several months (95% demotion risk chance) from unknown means,
-found on external sources and not active in the forum (35% chance risk demotion)
proving that the individuals are not interested and have gone elsewhere instead,
-combination of inactive + found on other source = severely not interested and unaffected by problems, therefore not suitable to hold moderator status.

Why do a demotion:
-several complaints which worried some members before are because there are too many people holding "Moderator" over their heads,
-such inactive accounts are easy targets for unfriendly people to attack and use as a drone to do damage (has happened before, and not just here),
-if the individual isn't interested in checking back at least once a week, why should they be called a "moderator" in the first place? They simply do not care and don't want it.

If you are unhappy about this, just become active (and not the simple "only after notice" tactic which I have observed several people taking advantage of using lately) and you'll prove that you can take your rank back.

Some people will not be affected for special reasons.
Spoiler:
The following names will not be targeted of this check under any means, despite not being 100% active:
Frost,
Satsujinki,
Kenjutsu.
Jade Curtis / Omega Ramirez,

SCREW YOU, Maladjusted freaks!
Ivis
Negative Factor

Number of posts : 233
Location : You'll try to kill me if I told you, therefore unknown
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Character sheet
Race: Newman Newman