None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 64 on Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:46 pm
Counter System

Time to get caught back up again

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Time to get caught back up again

Post by Alala Kuran on Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:46 pm

Alright, this may be out of character but I'm going Boss now. Kind of tired begging so time to start ordering around a bit. I'm not a manager, a Boss, for no reason after all so I have the right to, and can call shots too. Now, I will start doing that from now on. I did come back from being in the hospital and it did a major setback so that's kicked me pretty much way far behind plans, so it's about time to catch up and there's much to do.

When I do, I expect results, not resistance or failure, ok? I also expect to output such results too without screwing things up myself too.

Now, don't get it wrong. I'm not Chairman Dreck, and I won't go to extremes like him or anything, but I am in Boss position and I am tired of being silent and passive which is actually contradicting what I should be doing and acting like. It's time for a different change of pace. No more hiding, that needs to stop now.

Today's target: 242「腰掛ける」
Price is a ridiculous 40 freaking MILLION for it and I'm not even close to that much but that needs to change, and today, right now.

Rules for this run:
1-No chatting. There's no time for that, this includes random whispering or any of that, time is against me right now, and it's not a luxury I have. Be active, focus.

2-No Emergency Quest intermission pitstops. They don't have very good pay, just items and EXP, and not even all that good at that either, ultimately useless.

3-Extreme Questing: No going beyond Floor 1-5. Tired of where there's always a bad screw-up somewhere and then it results to Item loss, Stronger enemies, and more time wasted, along with the chance of a fail-chain going on which is infuriating. I've no patience or tolerance for this bad setback any longer and it needs to stop. Seriously. I'll be covering the costs but there will not be any floor advancing.

4-Time Attack Questing. There will be only one single STUPID Hard mode run. It's ridiculous and takes far too long. People who say that such a difficulty is easy are stupid and piss me off to no end. I've little patience with such atrocity of a difficulty but it must be done and cannot be alone unless the level cap was 100+ (which is currently not yet) so this will only be of one area and not where someone can go showing off like a Leroy Jerkins; best spot will be Kuron's survival gauntlet.

5-Speed and Efficiency over Difficulty and Challenge-Factor. If things require the minimal difficulty for something, I will only tolerate it to as low as it's allowed to pass; i.e: if something says "Clear this stage on Hard" or "defeat this boss on Normal" then that's as far as I'm going to go. I find it unbenificial for going after anything on higher or highest difficulty as it only adds these things to a run: slowness, frustration, humiliation. Things don't need to be harder than they already are as-is required and even some requirements could be brutal enough. Truth be told, some enemies are still very dangerous even on just Very Hard mode alone even. It's not funny and it's not a joke, nothing to laugh at. Luther for example can still kill everyone in one hit even in VH difficulty (he is an end-boss after all) even if everyone's level is towering to 75 over his being capped off on VH, and it's very embarrassing.

6-Ranking. When doing quests, of course it doesn't exactly super-matter if the rank is at best or worst; however, there's no need to be lazy and worthless. If a run can be done to get an S-Rank, then ONLY go for S-Rank, not slouch around or just chicken-flee. Kill some rats along the way to build up Mag charge or Technic Overdrive before a boss, don't be a Leroy Jerkins and go showing off, fleeing and leaving everyone else behind just because you're OP or whatever. Stick together, do things RIGHT. Now if things are ridiculously difficult or if everyone gets the credit in some cases, then that is an exception, go wild. If not, don't go showing off. Don't be a tactically lazy bum either.

Anyway here's some of today's plans or will be recent plans:

Target Runs:
Extreme Questing X3
+
Super Hard Time Attack area X1; Target Zone = Kuron Gauntlet (pending, not exactly the best of plans due to bad difficulty limit...)
+ {optional}
Vopar Coast Zone on SH for Daily Order enemies and Boss kill (depending of who has what)

* 7 loops (because characters who are 50+. One of the above set per character)

All other basic daily orders and VH Time attack runs I will deal with on my own, I only ask for these above for a hand is all, but this time I'm not begging, I'm ordering it. Let's do this.

Queen of Heavenly Solace. Cold to the core.

http://www.google.com/profiles/109739034144757014503
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Number of posts : 2434
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Character sheet
Race: Newman Newman
Personal Title: Crimson-Crystal Core
.: WARNING 0% WARNING 0%

View user profile http://heavenlysolace.ucoz.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Time to get caught back up again

Post by Alala Kuran on Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:03 pm

Change in plans, the price of that one large target has decreased, I'll only be going to ask peeps for help to get half of that, I'll deal with the rest on my own. Still, it's a concern however.

Queen of Heavenly Solace. Cold to the core.

http://www.google.com/profiles/109739034144757014503
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Number of posts : 2434
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Character sheet
Race: Newman Newman
Personal Title: Crimson-Crystal Core
.: WARNING 0% WARNING 0%

View user profile http://heavenlysolace.ucoz.net/

Back to top Go down