None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 64 on Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:46 pm
Counter System

Crimzon Clover: World Ignition

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crimzon Clover: World Ignition

Post by Alala Kuran on Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:37 am

Arala Cran : Okay.... great game, though hard as hell just only after St 2.0, I never can beat the third one and up without taking a casualty somewhere even on novice, lol wow I need more practice, but..... wait what's this?

Someone asked me a question? Who is asking me this? Surprised
Was it the final boss? Crimson Heart itself?

Well anyway, here's how well I fly.
Type-1: Best Fighter, good coverage and decant firepower and average speed with hunter beams. Despite the hunter beams being rather weak, they have a high count and are really fast when they chase down the competition. It got me as far as to the True Last Boss Ver.2 (Round 3 Final Duel) before I started doing horrible again, lol.

Type-2: Kinda meh, somewhat linear fire but manipulable coverage from the Options it's equipped with and could go quite well in some situations better than others. Seems it uses the RYNO so has so far the strongest Lock-On attack that I know.

Type-3: Not too good with it personally... I can clearly see its strong point however; Power + Speed for a perfect frontal-attacker but the coverage is poor and its Lock-on Laser sniper bits aren't exactly super-powerful, although they can rip through some medium-large enemy craft when timed right. Sadly I didn't get too far with this one though at the later points...

Type-Z?:
(AKA: Crimson Heart): Hardly had a chance to try it out, but of course being in control of the Final Boss who was beaten into submission and shrunken down to only 1/3 size normal doesn't come as a joke, this little bugger is still Overpowering! Superior coverage and can vary with it, has hunter beams just like Type-1 but is even faster and has far better coverage actually. One catch however....
Warning!: This fighter will enrage the enemies and bosses very quickly, forcing a unexpected rapid difficulty-amp out of nowhere! It'll drive the bosses mad! Shocked Be extremely careful when using this one!

Queen of Heavenly Solace. Cold to the core.

http://www.google.com/profiles/109739034144757014503
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Number of posts : 2418
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Character sheet
Race: Newman Newman
Personal Title: Crimson-Crystal Core
.: WARNING 0% WARNING 0%

View user profile http://heavenlysolace.ucoz.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Crimzon Clover: World Ignition

Post by Kenjutsu on Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:17 am

Hello.
Crimzon Clover, quite a fine game indeed. I used to play it a longer time ago now. I personally am fond of the soundtrack, as much as the sound effects and graphics, the pick-up stars remind me of the Dodonpachi series. Aside from that, I truly like the shop system, that allows you to turn in points for various goodies, such as the stages for practice mode or the soundtrack.

I can recommend it to anyone who is into the genre. Smile

~剣術
Kenjutsu
Humanoid

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2014-01-19

Character sheet
Race: Humanoid/Human Humanoid/Human
Personal Title: 剣術
.: WARNING 0% WARNING 0%

View user profile http://nutzlosesspielzeug.blog.fc2.com/

Back to top Go down