I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 64 on Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:46 pm
Counter System

Phantasy Star Online 2 going on PS4?! Badass!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Phantasy Star Online 2 going on PS4?! Badass!

Post by Alala Kuran on Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:39 pm

Hm, so they said that it'll be on the PS4? I'm impressed. I hope it stays free like the Vita version!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here some other people are sending rumors floating around that they still plan to do a western release.... if that too is true then I'd really be a happy cat; however that does NOT mean that I am going to quit the JP version for the US version! Laughing

Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Number of posts : 2419
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Character sheet
Race: Newman Newman
Personal Title: Crimson-Crystal Core
.: WARNING 0% WARNING 0%

View user profile http://heavenlysolace.ucoz.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Phantasy Star Online 2 going on PS4?! Badass!

Post by Azursia Siaku on Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:20 pm

The westren release was put on an Indefinte Delay, and based on the fact that no word has been put out since then about it... It's dead, espically since the game wouldn't survive in the west, with the west's small audience for Phantasy star, the fact that any westrener that wants to play it, already is, and due to premmy blocks stoping anyone else that isn't a fan from really getting into it.

Also i'm surprised it's getting a ps4 port, All I know is that means we're getting another set or two of servers for ps4 exclusive and shared servers.
Azursia Siaku
Absent Unit

Number of posts : 604
Registration date : 2013-09-14

Character sheet
Race: Half-Beast (other)
Personal Title: Mother

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alala Kuran on Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:34 pm

Well the USA always had bad, lazy people who don't show care for good games, let alone they lack innovation and several other series of things they ran out of ideas and decided to terrible prequel series. Quite the cynical stab in the head I may add, I'm actually not too surprised it's not yet with word for the western side because it's still growing of course, and I do admit that lvl 75 is quite sucky compared to other PS games where at least in the PS-P1 version it was 100 max, though it was supposed to be 200+, also still adding newer areas and making it bigger and better almost weekly... guess gonna be a while before they consider a "solid" point for international release Laughing

Regardless, I am still going to hit that HARD when it comes out! bounce

Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Number of posts : 2419
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Character sheet
Race: Newman Newman
Personal Title: Crimson-Crystal Core

View user profile http://heavenlysolace.ucoz.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Azursia Siaku on Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:41 pm

I think you're mistaking the lvl cap, it's not 75, it's not 150 either, it's 75x#of classes
Azursia Siaku
Absent Unit

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arala Cran on Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:50 am

You kind of lost me there, but anyway I'm still looking forward to seeing it on PS4 soon. The thing I'm kind of disappointed about now is how it says "75" and that's it while enemies are going 80+ and ripping our butts in half (especially bogus areas like UQ's and Falz Luther, let alone those retarded "Extra Hard" new limits in where the monsters are just plain ARKS-terminators set out terminating everyone easily, ouch!) when are we going to go to that or higher like in the previous games?

in PSO1 it used to be 200 (I think, never got that strong yet. In that one I'm nearly exactly the same level as in PSO2 directly Oops! Strange, isn't it?)

I do know in PS-Portable 1 it was 100 max (I was close), and most likely know in Portable 2 as it was the one I played most before PSO2 and got me hooked at least long enough to know it's certainly 200 even if I never got past lvl.164 but I often see idiots running around in the online lobbies who are that ridiculously strong and I tend to try to avoid them lol!
Skills in both PSO1 and the PS-Portable games all go to 30 Max and DO change in behavior visibly along with strengths (I.e: Foie was a weak DOM "Dead-ON Missile" but then gets like in Star Ocean and becomes a homing rocket of death which even gets bigger as it levels up. Attack moves eventually get combo boosts as well such as Rising Strike was a two hit swing but as it's further up into the 20's or such it then changes into having a Drop Kick added as well instead of just a 1-button move; 'twas funny to see Emilia do that but then surprisingly afterward she suddenly kicks someone in the face, lol. Etc. etc.)
...while here it's just........75 for everything?
...and PA's have to be Customized instead of get stronger just to change movement ability?

Answer: when they add a lot more content to come later on in the future... Surprised

Anyway though, back on topic ('scuse me for dwindling off topic), I wonder what else will they add for releasing the PS4 version in Episode 4 to PSO2? Aside of blatantly expected new maps and outfits, will they finally bring ACTUAL beasts back? Will they raise the bar? Are they going to add a brand new class which crosses over Force with Ranger style or something entirely unique? Or will they bring that Bunker Cannon thingy that looks like a Gunlance from PS-Nova to it as well? Who knows? It's itching my brain though. Overjoy but fails

Arala Cran
Sexy Shikigami Goddess (Admin)
Sexy Shikigami Goddess (Admin)

Number of posts : 803
Registration date : 2007-10-18

Character sheet
Race: Tatari/Replica Tatari/Replica
Personal Title: Scarlet Baron

View user profile http://heavenlysolace.ucoz.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Azursia Siaku on Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:53 pm

My guess.... is PS4 Themed things, that's it. Sorry to sound like a downer, but did they really add anything when the psvita version came out? I really don't think they have any plans on bringing beasts back, simply due to they'd be over powered if they gave them beast mode, and that's all alot of people asking for beasts want. Which means they'd have to bring back Dewman's more powerfull Class based blue flame mode thing, Cast's Suv weapon, and Humans and Newmans.... well they'd have to get something i'd guess.
Azursia Siaku
Absent Unit

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top