I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 64 on Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:46 pm
Counter System

Top 10 Most infamous games (bad games)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Top 10 Most infamous games (bad games)

Post by Alala Kuran on Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:32 pm

This list is the infamous list of games I have on a roster that I will either say "Grrr!", the games that make me scream bad words (like shown above, lol Laughing ) and/or "Yuck!" or "Never again!!" and consists of various bad factors which I will snarl at. For now, this is my list of the worst 10 experiences I have faced both online and offline from either a slight cringe to ultimate bitter disgust and which repeats every time I look at it. This list also shares some of my even favorites when they have their dark days.

Starting off with 10 as a disappointing letdown, descending the ranks to the worst one ever known and never should have been released.

10: Phantasy Star Online 2
Factors (Dark): Disappointing, Frustrating, Lack of content, P2P-Teasing, Group-Oriented (some spots)
Rage Level: Moderate
Stay in?: Yes! (Actively!!)
Why?: "Wait wtf?! If you call this on the list, why do you play this game then?!" Actually PSO2 is really not supposed to be on this list; however, doing an honest statement, it does have its shadowy spots. One large note to spit out is the fact that this game is the "Dark Ages of the Force" and you are hearing this from a veteran FONewearl to boot. The problems are only small complaints but that get on my nerves non-stop. First off as why "Dark Age of the Force" is because the system does not have very good technics other than me finding myself restricted to using Ilbarta, Zonde, Ilzonde, Zondeel, Ilmegid, Namegid, Ilfoie, Safoie, or Ilgrants as my only offensive spells. Supportives are out of the question; this was a nemesis and forced FONewearls to become less popular since Portable 2 was out: NO Reverser technic!! So when people die, that's it. It's clearly "Game Over" which is pushing others to look more at Hunters or Rangers. This game is the biggest shame for Forces as only other styles get all the boosts and w/e. The most overrated style in this one is the explosion of Bravers everywhere, and hearing about them becoming the new "staple" of the series and let alone everywhere I turn there's a braver around, just makes me hate them on sight. Gunners are no better either and are just as overrated. Why? I noticed looking at their skill type setting that there actually no real skills for them at all except "attack up" and "damage boost" that all over the board. What they call "skill" is their fancy movement and whatnot. They even went as low as calling Techers the "worst and least popular class" of the entire game which is just sad and plain rude. This is where I agree with that default FONewearl named Rupika on a certain part in Phantasy Star Online 1 when she said "What?! You jerk! No healing for you then!" let alone each time I try to heal people they just run away or waste items anyway, and when they screw up and look like a dead booma at me from the floor to get them back up, that makes the bosses go brutally berserk after me and often kill me in place of getting them back up like an idiot. Even worse is it's only down to 5 times, and after that, they're screwed unless my Mag is nice enough to throw out yet another one in the nick. To be honest, I personally at times find groups to be more trouble than worth, too bad they only started weakening stats and strengthening enemies which is forcing that fact into play and I don't like going with groups since not used to it. It's even more infuriating when they get all the loot and glory when I get left behind while they just laugh or say "so what?" (in other words they know they take all the credit and don't give a S&!t.
Most atrocities which really agitate me of the game start from things like Mine Base Defense (and that poor excuse of a Emergency Quest especially!); I hate that mode with a sharp, undying animosity! Unless it's with a full team & friends MPA only, else if it pisses me off to no end. *Facepalm!*

Disregarding this, PSO2 will still be my top game and I hope to see it improved better than this, and hopefully where they will take the Force away from the dark days..... for now, I just have to cope with such cruel times, and also avoid other english speakers too much. Deciding scratched 

The frustration of other elements in this game however is the "You are not getting away with this! I will get back in there and kick your ass yet!!" kind in which I will keep playing anyway.

09: Soul Calibur V
Factors: Disappointing overshadow to the name, Frustrating, Too short, Lack of content, P2P-Teasing
Rage level: Low
Stay in?: Yes! (Moderately)  
Why: To admit shame, actually I am a fan of Soul Calibur series. I started from SC2, and mastered SC3, but SC4 was one of my first next-gen console games and it was where I started to slightly cringe yet excuse.... but Soul Calibur 5? What have they done to you?! This is perhaps the most disappointing moment I have came across the stage of history ever. It's got perhaps the best character creation system of its series yet, but the lack of content compared to the previous series (even Soul Calibur 3, the first of character-creation in the series) other than "buy before use" emphasis. I can excuse the fact that they wanted to take a step up to new heights though and some outfits do look far better, but they could have kept some parts that were unique, and they should have added more hairstyles (I.e: Long twintails). Aside of that though, there are worse factors of the game that have this dropped to one of the worst of its series; the lack of modes is a gaping line compared to even Soul Calibur 4 hence I expect the answer is "Online-Oriented" which to my opinion is not fun. Story mode is not even near fun unlike in the others either as it's restricted only to orient around Patroklos, who is as seen to the eyes of many, a pompous brat compared to many others around (but as seeing the new generation around compared to the many "Retired" veterans who I have just started getting a hold of being used to, lots of the new characters who replaced them here are a bunch of brats!) along with that, the "Legendary Souls" mode is typically a great place for masochists to go and earn lots of additional failures on record as well. 'Tis embarrassing that I paid over $118 for the shortest version of Soul Calibur ever, regardless I don't exactly regret it and will not sell it. I still play it every now or so, but it's not a stretch to say "This game has potential that's been left behind and still could grow!" and so this is my conclusion as of why SC5 is just not on a good standing level. Seems its rival (Tekken Tag 2) did a far better job sadly even if I don't like it that much. Also to boot, the enemies in this game are far more fierce, and there is no difficulty adjusting here so there's no point in feeling that one could play for fun anymore (but this has been noticed too since SC4) even if the arcade paths say "easy" it actually isn't, so there's no room for careless mistakes. Overall, this game falls 9th as on my bad games list due to being too short and too hard along with the lack of modes unlike the others, also lack of characters, and having to pay just to get the best looking outfits (which some failed to be imported from the JP version here so the US version is the worst failure). Other than this charade, the game isn't exactly too terrible, its just this one foot in the grave and that's about it. I noticed that there's a freebie, lesser version of the game on PS3 called "Lost Souls" and to be frank, I'd say that's perhaps the missing gap of Soul Calibur 5 itself. It looks like an actual mode of the game which failed to fit due to perhaps excusable reasons as an ametaur developer could notice; lack of memory to fit on a blu-ray or w/e the disc is called because of: memory overload from advanced features, changed and amped combat system, superior character creation system overhaul, online mode (game fodder!), are the cost of many, many characters having to "retire" and also why this "Lost Souls" mode is instead switched to another game entirely due to the somewhat good single player centric missing gap out of SCV itself and how massive it is but just couldn't fit in the last missing spot. Yeah, maybe... Lastly to say? Sorry Leixia. You're good, quite good in fact, but there's points in which I see you just can't keep up with your mother, and that is going to keep up split up to a small factor, even if I really don't dislike you an inch at all. (Yup, sorry, Leixia just won't match up to Xianghua in my personal taste and loyalty. She just can't. No )
I miss you Xiang .......

08: Elsword
Factors: Frustrating, PVP, P2P-Teasing, English players, Group-Oriented, Repetitive
Rage Level: Infuriating
Stay in?: Yes (not much...)
Why?: Several reasons why I may tend to call this "FAILSword" and most of them are due to frustrating reasons. One fact I will say is that the game's fun factor ends when past Bethma, or Mid-Alteria if you are patient. Usually I don't have the luxury of going with groups, and also at times I don't have the patience to do so since it's embarrassing. Sadly at the last mentioned points above is when it's starting to be forced into quarry. In Bethma, some bosses will start introducing you to Tag-Attacks of more bosses against you alone which is their way of saying "Fool! You should have been with a party, and now you don't have one, you will die!" but of course if good enough then it's still possible to get through that zone alone, but Alteria is where this is not to be taken lightly at all, especially vs Boss: Crow Rider! Around him and up is where the game stops being fun and starts to become serious at baring its fangs at you, sharply. Also as of embarrassment, being in parties gets mortifying when the fact is that the rest are doing better than me and I'm the one shown up with the worst ranking out of everyone. Of course they don't care, naturally. At times I'm a dullard enough of a dead-brain not to either but most likely because of already having blown a neurocell or two from infuriating this game can get at points. Also, Arena mode is a fine way to lose friends and gain enemies. I was victimized at this fact of being bribed into unlocking a premium outfit part without having to pay and permanently but at the cost of being shamed for life from such a horrible experience (hence I hate Reckless Fist Ravens for life) down into being soon hacked not-so later afterward. Also to worsen facts is when some system changes occur, certain quests which already have been completed will have to be retaken again and again, some skills which were helpful are lost and cannot be regained till a brutal part of the game later... as in far later on. I will boldly admit that I'm just not good at this game and it doesn't suit me. Sadly I still have to stay in it as it's the ONLY thing I have a somewhat active "guild" of my own... of only two people that is.

Down, broken up, hacked, shameful, infuriating, and unfair... but not out yet!
....for her sake. Infuriating but I didn't say "I quit!" yet. Sad
(I can't help but feel sorry for poor Aisha......)

07: Tekken series
Factors: Frustrating (severely!), Bad community, PVP, Corrupt fanbase, Overrated  
Rage Level: Berserker Roar!! Pissed off 
Stay in?: Neutral (forced!)
Why?: This could go for a long story, but I will kill the chase to keep it short in broad terms. For history of the games though first: Tekken 1 was kind of "meh", Tekken 2 was epic of a start point for me, Tekken 3 was good except for the removal of Kazuya Mishima for a while but this has exchanged for a certain character there who I seem to resemble a bit of the series myself making her first appearance and became my most loyal out of the series ever, Tekken Tag 1 however is the best one I have ever played even though it got tense at some spots. Tekken 4 though is where the series started to fall on an infamous side to me; the good? Kazuya comes back, and Tekken Force mode makes a very firm standout for its last stand. The Bad?: the controls are extremely weird, they tried to mimic Soul Calibur but did a poor job at it, also this one seems rather short, but this could be excused. Tekken 5 however was when I started to snarl at the series badly in gameplay terms; the enemies are brutal here, and Jinpachi Mishima is one of them Button-Heat Seeker bosses who didn't tolerate one screw-up from anyone even once! Not a fun battle at all. Dark Resurrection was with new faces and perhaps one of the second newest and most loyal faces to me here as well, but the regular enemies are even more brutal in terms of actually all of them becoming the button-heat seekers! Tekken 6 dubbed back down a bit and had even more new faces, thus having me meet my yet third most loyal character who is the opposite gender from me: Lars. Tekken Tag 2 however bumped the nerve-wrecking rage back up all over again. Some points it doesn't quite feel like the first one even if with more content, and after that little joke patch they did earlier this year or around last year almost rendered it unplayable like one of the other games on this list below which you will see soon. Having a first shot at Tekken Revolution was a severe lack of content and major disappointment; appeared more likely to have been a left-out attachment from Tekken Tag 2, which it's based off of; however, it's free and that's not too shabby, I guess. Other than severe frustrating limits for powerful enemies and extreme difficulty bombs, the fanbase was what destroyed my love for the series, specifically due to a self-earned cyber-criminal who has gone around spreading lies about me from long ago to mass communities after setting me and family and some friends up (check other topics for that traumatizing story which destroyed my life in late 05 and again even worse in 06) I'm only playing this because people want me to, perhaps to sadistically see me fail badly while they take the credit. Past T-4 and up was when I realized I'm not good at this sort of series anymore. Not very impressed 

06: Graal Online
Factors: PK, English Players, P2P-oriented, Frustrating, Rude Staff, Bad community  
Rage Level: High
Stay in?: No (no access possible, not liking Facebook version)
Why?: Actually was good in earlier days, but when years advanced, things started going downhill and the game worsened. Players in that game are never.ever to be trusted on sight at all whatsoever; they will bad-lip you on the spot that doesn't allow PK, they will use NPC weapons in Anti-PK zones to still attack victims, and no doubt will they take any second to murder any innocent bystander trying to enjoy a good quest without care or remorse. Will the staff do anything? Yes: aid the aggressor, ban the victim. Simply how the world goes today; the good will die, the evil will prevail forever on. By the time my area was able to double-play, everyone in my zone was too infuriated to go together, and later on when they decided to, the game dropped entirely from free to pay-only; thus, falling from the list of playable games. Even so, I still did enjoy some times there when things weren't so hectic, and of course the level editor was where I truly learned math skills and computer science. This game is also however, sadly, where CerberusGirl first learned how to hate people on sight.... and at such a very young age too. If not having been ditched to pay-only to play, I still would have taken a look or two at this game every now and then. As a notice, I have a very old offline editor version of the game on CD somewhere and have to dig that back up eventually to re-upload it on another media hosting site; I will be removing my resources and custom levels however, and do not update the game client or you will no longer be able to use the game.

05: Vexx
Factors: Frustrating, Confusing
Rage Level: Low
Stay in?: Yes! (doing nothing at the moment, but never deleting data!)
Why?: Vexx is actually a good game, has some good soundtrack, quite a bit of humor, and the boy himself is somewhat funny at times. The problem? His story focuses on SHARP brain reactions! His game I could admit is a "King of Puzzles"; this includes all stages, enemy combat, and even up to the midbosses and the Final Boss: Dark Yabu himself! No way am I near even 8-% (less than 75% complete of his game!) and already facing off the main antagonist who got Vexx quite vexed, lol  Oops! 
The problem is I could hardly get to Phase 2 of the boss duel vs Dark Yabu, and at that point I could barely figure out how to chip even 3/5 of his HP down (my record) before I started failing over and over again and having to start all the way back on Phase 1 of the final battle of having Vexx smash up many rats before Yabu decides to get serious again. Ouch! The problem is that there are far too many puzzles in his game which often ends in a frustrating conclusion. I have yet to beat the boss at all or clear Vexx's game to this day, let alone aim to have him get a full 100% clear. Too complex for me!

04: The Ooze
Factors: Infuriating, Confusing, Ragequit material
Rage Level: High!
Stay in?: No (too hard! Never selling the cartage though.) 
Why?: Yes I specifically mean "The Ooze" for Sega Genesis. The one where Dr.Kain has to get revenge over a syndicate that sold him out and used him as their subject when he found out exactly what was going on and they caught him. Could anyone believe it? To be frank, this game defines the line of difference between "Simple" versus "Easy"; God forbid! The rule of this game is simple: Get to the exit, collect powerups along the way, aim to get DNA helix items with extra lives and checkpoints, kill anything that gets in the way if possible, clear a stage till act 3, Destroy the Boss and move to the next stage, and the main rule: do not ever dare take a headshot (or you die!) The furthest I have ever gotten was of anyone in my living areas in the game: all the way up to the Genetics Lab Boss (stage 3-B, which is 9 areas) and failed to the boss with absolutely no clue of how to defeat him. Perhaps to admit that this is the simplest, yet the hardest game I have ever played on the Sega Genesis. I couldn't even beat the ROM version.

03: Dead or Alive 4
Factors: English Players, Frustrating, Lack of Content
Rage Level: Berserk Roar!!! Pissed off 
Stay in?: No (not even convinced! Maybe if the later versions drop back down? If not, Final = HELL NO!!)
Why?: How the story went in a nutshell: "Yay! Doa2H was a bit tough but it was fun! It stands in line with Virtua Fighter, Tekken, and Soul Calibur a bit! Too bad the later versions are on X-Box and other later consoles which won't happen...
*several years later
"Woot! We got an X-Box 360! Now time to see how the later gen versions of this goes! Oh look! There's Dead or Alive 4 and for a good price! *buys used version!*
*gets back home that very night to test-play
"OMG WTF?!? This is hard! someone give me some cover here!! Wait what? We can't tag-play in practice mode anymore? Geez..... Okay just straight to the mini-vs mode as usual then--
WHAT?!?!? We are getting ripped apart! Even a team like us?!? No this game GOES back out!! UNPLAYABLE!!! faint "

Not much to say here as it didn't stand around long enough. At first after a somewhat tough-yet-fun experience of starting with Dead or Alive 2: Hardcore on Playstation 2, I thought to look into the next-gen series of the game's titles, but was that even a smart move? Dead or Alive 4 is unplayable in regards of its difficulty level, and even two people weren't enough to withstand this game's brutality factor. Bought in one evening and sold right back the very next day early in the morning. I should have paid attention to the other players' warnings about this game having a ridiculous difficulty. Everyone voted against this game so it was tossed out right away, and we weren't even on story mode, just a single Pair-Play tag match but it was a God-awful experience through the door. Also another letdown is unlike in DOA2H, this one does not allow 2P play freely just anywhere hence lacking unlike the previous one which allowed 2P play even in training mode as a pair team instead of opposing sides.

*at least DOA5 made up for this crap and bought the game back into the light, though still not as good as DOA2H for 2P play, but fair enough.

02: Zero Online
Factors: PK, English Players, P2P-Teasing, Infuriating, Slow processing, Repetitive, Medicore-to-Low graphics, Bad community, Ragequit material
Rage Level: Berserk Roar!!! Pissed off 
Stay in?: No (NEVER!!)
Why?: This is perhaps one of the worst games I have ever made a mistake coming across in my lifetime, also the most infuriating I have ever been through and several times, along with with the worst community ever to exist of "players". I will boldly say that I severely and strongly downright hate this game; everything of it, everything in it, and everything that plays it especially. It never should have been seen and I take severe deep regret getting on it. The people who play this are living sadistic ogres and seeds of sin who should be brutally annihilated in the most grotesque means ever seen and known to the most terrifying mind of mankind and spirit alike. The creatures that play this game have more than long driven me beyond the point of insanity and along right after two incidents in life later of mid 09. This atrocity I will never hear of again in a hundred years, don't even try. I strongly recommend players looking for a game avoid this one at all costs, unless they are masochists who love daily abuse every 10 minutes or less at the hands of a sadistic pile of dung which was mistakenly called a "human" which is actually lower than excrement from that of a maggot's bowels. Be peaceful and you will be greeted with humiliation, shame, pain and death, be hostile and you will be greeted with death, abuse, regret, and pain. Anything you do will be used against you no matter what, no matter where, and especially if you are at the point of level 100... IF you can get that far, that is. When you are that level, you can say goodbye to any friendly behavior in this Sheol incarnation called a "MMORPG". In here, there are no friends, only foes, everywhere you look, everywhere you breathe, you will be hunted, you will be slaughtered, shamed and hated. Do NOT Get This Game.......... Pissed off 

DO NOT DO THIS......

01 Worst game ever:
Spoiler:
The Land Before Time (PS1 version)
Factors: Disappointing (severely), Bad graphics, No action, No enemies, Childish, Sluggish Control, Slow Processing, Slowloader, Too short, Bland
Rage Level: "Never Again!!!!"
Stay in?: No (NEVER!!)
Why?: Oh! My! GOD!! What did I just waste $15 on?!? ROFLWTFTROLLOLOLOL!! This is perhaps the downright worst letdown! I wasted a few hours and two attempts of taking a look at this abomination! ROFL!! This game is not even worth being called a game, the graphics are worse than on a N64, the loading time is ridiculous, the soundtrack is..... just what??? The frame rate is bogus, and the worst part is that this is ...well?! Absolutely nothing like in the cartoons of it! No T-Rex chase, nothing... no action scenes. Just get from Point A to Point-B and watch out for trying not to fall from too far... vs Bad controls which makes it easy to slip off. Sorry I just HAD to throw this one away for even only $2 to $4. I didn't care! I just wanted this thing AWAY from me! OMFG! Shocked 

EX1: Maple Story
Factors: English players, Bad community, PVP, Pitiful Graphics, Repetitive, Ragequit material, Frustrating, Confusing, Trap-Hold, Corrupt Fanbase, Overrated, P2P-Teasing
Rage Level: Extreme!
Stay in?: No (Not even convinced! Not even going to look!)
Why?: Several reasons this game is not worth it to me. One is the fact that it's on slow processing for my end; trying to get from Point-A to Point-B is a nightmare in more than one meaning here. The loading time is terrible, and the installer is uncooperative for me some reason even at the last attempt I was forced into it. I never forgot my first experience in this game however even with a family member... yes "good" times. Not very impressed 
Stuck-up players stealing kills and having the nerve to call me "ugly" and "noob", along with taking one wrong step into an area filled with ridiculously powerful enemies.... so much for trying to follow up a "quest" they sent me to deal with. Ended up in the destination they wanted, only to have been trapped with absolutely no hope nor way to get back out. No way to even scar the enemies there either but they took no time to destroy me in one hit. This still didn't end there as even on YouTube I was merely trying to take a laugh at someone else's video in mistaking that they had language in a genesis game, only for a sadistic Maple Story retard to just magically, randomly slither up, target me specifically, and start an absolutely unnecessary flame war against me for absolutely no reason (CheezeWhiz Pissed off ) and not only that, but he gotten his little cyber gang members to group up with him to start even further uncalled for flaming. Along with that, the better looking content is obviously only P2P, and the graphics are too medicore. Other games such as even Elsword make this look pathetic in a 50 exponentially difference (oops but Elsword is partially 3D! Still other games too count) and also there is Mini Fighter.
The game was already bad as-is to me, it's overrated to boot, but the major thing that caused me to hate it is the fanbase and players of it. Simply unforgivable. Of course some people are trying to get me back into that, but I have my differences and will not be persuaded, sorry but "no" means "no deal".

EX2: Chaos Faction 1 & 2
Factors: Bad Community, Frustrating (low), Lack of content (?)  
Rage Level: Low
Stay in?: ??? (Depends.... leaning to NO)
Why?: Actually yet another good game. The Soundtrack is great, the game is slightly frustrating at harder, higher level areas as I got deeper but not impossible or neurocell-destructive. I beat both of them twice and these are fun games. Chaos Faction 2 was epic as I made a Tiger-Pirate boy with a voice (cute!) but omg the FANBASE at the creator's site just devastated my passion for the game and chased me out of the site. Bunch of brutes compared to the staff, although I have no idea how far it has spread since I was brutally chased away and even hunted all the way to YT by a sadistic hellhound from there with no brain other than violence-fuel who had the balls to scoff me in front of ALL users on the channel I have, almost forcing me to delete it.

EX3: Metin2(?)
Factors: Bad Community, Frustrating (severely!), PVP, PK  
Rage Level: "Never Again!!!", Berserk Roar!!! Pissed off 
Stay in?: No (not even going to look, that disgusted of it!)
Why?: I forgot the name of this one but it was an asian-themed game. The processing was slow, but not only that, the enemies were brutal, and the players there were "friendly" enough to pop out even more lip at my dying corpse there while simply looking on and laughing their sackless balls off. This game was short-lived, short-known, and deleted the very next day. It fell below playability so terribly that I even forgotten the name of it... Metin 2 or something relative to such a name? Don't know, don't care, don't LIKE. The community is unfriendly of this game in every which way possibly known. Not very impressed

In other words of my roster even if not here yet as well more simplified to titles and category:

Not-so bad but "Piss me off!" games
(the ones I still love but they have a shadowy side and/or disappointment factor; still active in these) : Phantasy Star Online 2, Soul Calibur 5, Monster Hunter, Ragnarok Odyssey & Code: Ace, Contra series,

Plain Disappointment & Bizarre games
(the ones that just let me down; I still play these every now and then) :
Soul Calibur 4 & 5, Vexx, The Ooze, Chaos Faction 1 & 2, Cosmic Break, GetAmped 2,

Major "Piss-off" enraging games
(the ones I don't like much due to easily getting me mad and very quickly; low rate to still play if possible and rarely, usually having been forced into them) :
Tekken series, Elsword, Dead or Alive series (beyond 2:H),

Unaccessable games
(the games I couldn't even get into anymore or period due to people hating my approach, even if I wanted to) :
Chaos Faction 2, Graal Online, Digimon World Online

Unplayable and Irritable games
(ones you will certainly never find me in ever again due to falling below sympathy and forgiveness) :
Zero Online, Maple Story, Metin 2, The Land before Time (a major "WTF"  Laughing )

Last edited by Alala Kuran on Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:51 pm; edited 4 times in total

Queen of Heavenly Solace. Cold to the core.

http://www.google.com/profiles/109739034144757014503
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Number of posts : 2418
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Character sheet
Race: Newman Newman
Personal Title: Crimson-Crystal Core
.: WARNING 0% WARNING 0%

View user profile http://heavenlysolace.ucoz.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 Most infamous games (bad games)

Post by Frost on Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:16 am

I know you probably haven't played it, and neither have I, but if you want a really atrocious game then look no further than Action 52.

Credit to Ziggy.

Made this one myself!

http://fandedication.4umer.com/forum.htm
"Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind..."
Sonic Blitz![i]
Frost
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Race: Alien/Extraterestial Alien/Extraterestial
Personal Title: Emerald Knight

View user profile http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by Satsujinki on Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:56 pm

Frost wrote:I know you probably haven't played it, and neither have I, but if you want a really atrocious game then look no further than Action 52.

You guys truly have not understood the pain that is Crazy Bus on the Genesis.

Number of posts : 2366

Character sheet
Race: Humanoid/Human Humanoid/Human
Personal Title: Seraphim
.: ∙

View user profile http://saiyajinmui.mugen-infantry.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:18 pm

Oh man, I forgot to mention that. I've only gotten as far as the theme song.

Credit to Ziggy.

Made this one myself!

http://fandedication.4umer.com/forum.htm
"Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind..."
Sonic Blitz![i]
Frost
Hero of Legend
Hero of Legend

Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Race: Alien/Extraterestial Alien/Extraterestial
Personal Title: Emerald Knight

View user profile http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alala Kuran on Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:23 am

LOL I actually saw the review of yours & 16 Bit on it, I lost a scape doll by laughing too much at it. Laughing Roflcopter-Roll 

Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jade curtiss on Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:21 am

Never played Iznogoud for the PS1?, the only game that has a perfect review in its title

Jade Curtiss: Dont worry, the worst that could happen is we all die.
jade curtiss
Yandere God

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2007-10-16

Character sheet
Race: Half-Beast (Wolf)
Personal Title:
.: ∙

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alala Kuran on Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:55 pm

Satsujinki wrote:
Frost wrote:I know you probably haven't played it, and neither have I, but if you want a really atrocious game then look no further than Action 52.

You guys truly have not understood the pain that is Crazy Bus on the Genesis.

Laughing 

Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top