None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 64 on Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:46 pm
Counter System

Have you noticed?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Have you noticed?

Post by LurkerGear-V on Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:26 pm

....a disadvantage. I did not expect this. In due of my long absence following the exact same strict rules as how Ivis plays out, I have been going quite hard at the books around till now.

I have a problem; registration fees have skyrocketed over the years and now that I know what to take instead of foolishly taking the wrong courses, I am afraid that I've squandered it a bit far long. Since things have reduced to two of the hardest courses I have yet to pass: Math (the least of anyone's favorite subject as an average college student) and either lab courses of Biology / Anthropology (this is uncharted territory to me) remaining, I am forced to sit it out for now and wait till my Financial Aid is renewed. Disappointing, and also quite worrisome to confess. Timing for it to expire has never been more perfect. *Facepalm!* 

Legendary Unit
Legendary Unit

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2012-05-23

Character sheet
Race: Newman Newman
Personal Title: Descender Gear
.: ∙

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Have you noticed?

Post by CerebusGirl on Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:16 pm

Yup, we're in one too. Gets to be a major piss-off when we finally know what to do and then it just shuts down in the nick. It cost me a semester once and that was seriously uncool.

Second in Command Administrator, and best friend of the main one.
CerebusGirl
Amethyst Vixen (2nd Admin in command)
Amethyst Vixen (2nd Admin in command)

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2007-10-18

Character sheet
Race: Newman Newman
Personal Title: Selfish Princess
.: WARNING 0% WARNING 0%

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Have you noticed?

Post by Arala Cran on Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:31 pm

CerebusGirl wrote:Yup, we're in one too. Gets to be a major piss-off when we finally know what to do and then it just shuts down in the nick. It cost me a semester once and that was seriously uncool.
Arala Cran : This right now. My problem? Since parents kinda quarreled over it thinking it was to sponge classified info out of them which was the wrong idea, it got timing with me, Vastell, Ludovic, and Mint all screwed up out of sync. faint 

The fart of this semester is because mine actually expired regardless of a good GPA. Simply have to renew it but 2 weeks is a bit too long for the processing for my patience of attempting to get into what's left, disappointingly. Well at least I now know that it's not due to bad grades. Not very impressed 

Arala: "..............."
Arala Cran
Sexy Shikigami Goddess (Admin)
Sexy Shikigami Goddess (Admin)

Number of posts : 803
Registration date : 2007-10-18

Character sheet
Race: Tatari/Replica Tatari/Replica
Personal Title: Scarlet Baron
.: WARNING 0% WARNING 0%

View user profile http://heavenlysolace.ucoz.net

Back to top Go down