I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

Alala Kuran

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 64 on Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:46 pm
Counter System

Health Observation for dummies (Class junk) lol

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Health Observation for dummies (Class junk) lol

Post by Alala Kuran on Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:51 pm

Okay so I got started in a health course, here's my rating of "Seven Dimensions" so far:

Dimension 1 = Physical Health Condition: B,
Good - 7/11, Bad - 4/11.

I admit, I do never stay still and I always seem to keep fit (but mostly was labeled a bit "under-weight") but I'm the type who does sometimes go for sweets every now and then. I'm sure some other girls do too, yes? Also, the other downfall is that they marked drinking Wine usually is still part of alcohol stuffs, other than that my condition's fit and such unless someone goes around me with a infection and spreads it.

Dimension 2 = Environmental Health Condition: B+
Good - 5/7, Bad - 2/7

I seriously loathe trash and stuff lying around excluding this dragoness's personal lair but even there things seem messy but organized enough. The only gripe for the negative here is that I don't usually like bothering others. Cats usually keep things clean as possible, especially themselves; Leaving trash around and stuff messy is just NOT for me, especially in public! That defecates laziness and I'm certainly not that lazy, unlike parents here are to us who whine about trash even in front of themselves while we're miles away from them *Facepalm!* .

Dimension 3 = Emotonal Health Condition: C-
Good - 5/9, Bad - 4/9 Not very impressed

Compared to online, I'm actually a slightly bit more upbeat; however, this doesn't mean I quite am all that much anymore still, really. The same as shown by some other girls in games, when I try to make things better for those I love and care for, it's usually resulting all in vain and at some points the case ends up becoming much worse for BOTH sides instead of going as hoped for. This results to hints of why usually I'm viewed as the "Selfish" Princess at times, and the more frequent things screw up, the worse my mood goes. I do however know not all is lost, and when doing things alone from time to time it gets better. The biggest fall for this roster is because of the "go to others" issue, it seriously just doesn't work for me usually anymore. At rates of knowing I'm not the best person around people, I tend to just get lost when I take the hint right away, and stay away.

Dimension 4 = Occupational Health Condition: C
Good - 2/4, Bad - 2/4

Happy and fulfilled with what I'm in now? HELL NO. It's not finished yet and with one big problem, there's no way this will go as planned. Without that 'problem' however things will take a much better spin. I don't usually hate what I do (well, depends really), and of course sometimes I see some smiley faces quite a bit... but is that really what they're thinking? I doubt it personally..... and again this is because of that 'problem'. What is it? One word: "PARENTS", need I say more? They are quite a pain even in things I actually do NOT like doing. Without them bothering so much, things could end much better, and that has been confirmed from time to time around gaming and even college homework. Rolling Eyes

Dimension 5 = Social Health Condition: F!
Good - 4/9, Bad - 5/9

"I hate groups." How many times have you heard me exclaim this? Quite a lot. I'm always screwing things up no matter how honest and fair I play. I take all the pain, everyone/thing else takes all the gain. That's quite new actually since I became 19, and it's really starting to stake out like a gaping wound on me ever since I became 23. Again, compared to online, I don't talk as much offline to people but I always have to stand there hearing them dropping their load on me like an elephant taking a dump (lol! but um, not quite being funny here) but if I even try to say one word then it's "SHUT UP!!" as if I'm some sort of animal-nuisance; this happens every single time but they run their mouths for ever and ever and especially when knowing they're being a turn-off is when they love to annoy me to no end because they know I have no resistance no thanks to the position I'm in, yet they act as if I'm the crazy one when I even think of venting just 1/100,000 of my latent rage even if not at them about something else. As for social activities, if I go with others, I'm usually the first lured into traps and the like or end up with the butt-end of the rope or the bottom of the wheel, or what ever. I know that usually when I'm "new" in the eyes of others, they're interested, but eventually that withers quickly after seeing my usual bad luck; I seem to drain all of theirs away and yet it impacts me greatly which then I start to notice some reason I'm not doing as well as planned and of course it then turns to them taking a bad impression on me. I'm not surprised, nor the least bit amused of this. There's always some stupid little snitch that has to come up when I try to go with others, and lately it's been starting to turn me away from going around people, personally. It's all just way too embarrassing, especially the closer I am to someone the more humiliating it gets.

*notice: This was not caused by me, nor wanted. Two cases have changed me this way recently in life just when I became an adult. I'm sure the lot of you know already what these are by now, yes?

Dimension 6 = Mental Health Condition: B+
Good - 5/7, Bad - 2/7

There's nothing wrong with what I think. In fact some do like the way I take things out carefully; however, the very people closest to me disprove of that (especially parents since I was framed ever since a child, grew up with a scarred ego) so apparently almost everyone BUT who lives with me truly see my potential. Because of that however, I doubt others will accept facts from me, and so at times I disregard my own thoughts and just bend over to everyone else's desires which at quite a lot of times has me done for. I'm not stupid though.

Dimension 7 = Spiritual Health Condition: A
Good 6/7, Bad = 1/7

Everyone knows I'm all-into the spiritual stuff and of course is why I never go out like the rest to cause havoc, yet they freely (and often) go around me to toss rotten tomatoes for no reason all the time. "More enemies than stars in the sky, mortal! Never by choice....." simple as that. Other than the rest of the stuff here I'm aware of, due to how much evil is going on around, I short-find any reason to stay alive all that clearly. Nobody will actually care if I'm gone, or if so, not for long. People have to go sometime, I do know I have a few things I need done before my time's expired but are those the real reasons? I've yet to find that, but I do know it's NOT what others (especially around the house) claim because that's just their hearsay, and usually gets annoying as their actions contradict what they say. Rolling Eyes Till I find it though, I don't plan on clocking out just yet but I do know others wish harm on me for no reason.....

So overall, the best condition for me is my Spirituality, while my Sociability health is the worst condition I've got. No "extremes", no "pures". Well, that's the mess I left up for class, excluding the fully-detailed answers as of yet. Laughing

Queen of Heavenly Solace. Cold to the core.

http://www.google.com/profiles/109739034144757014503
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Number of posts : 2418
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Character sheet
Race: Newman Newman
Personal Title: Crimson-Crystal Core
.: WARNING 0% WARNING 0%

View user profile http://heavenlysolace.ucoz.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Health Observation for dummies (Class junk) lol

Post by Arala Cran on Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:29 am

Okay so here's a new day in the corp. and I had to give up a little blood for this one (ouch!) It was quite a bit of a disturbing sight to behold but I had to put up with it. That's not exactly what's scaring me right now however; the results that may be in on next tuesday will probably be the horror of it all as due to the way the old people here choose things for us to eat around here could be a major cause for any blights I may have. Oh well, too bad if I've a few years chopped off. No

Arala: "..............."
Arala Cran
Sexy Shikigami Goddess (Admin)
Sexy Shikigami Goddess (Admin)

Number of posts : 803
Registration date : 2007-10-18

Character sheet
Race: Tatari/Replica Tatari/Replica
Personal Title: Scarlet Baron

View user profile http://heavenlysolace.ucoz.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alala Kuran on Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:23 am

Well surprisingly I had got some unexpected results. I was deemed perfectly risk-free. Guess I've been underestimating myself yet again. Oops!

Queen of Heavenly Solace. Cold to the core.

http://www.google.com/profiles/109739034144757014503
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Number of posts : 2418
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Character sheet
Race: Newman Newman
Personal Title: Crimson-Crystal Core

View user profile http://heavenlysolace.ucoz.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Vastell on Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:56 am

Took a needle in the left arm? Same here. Ouch, but oddly enough I too was labeled free of any hazards from cholesterol, so eating isn't the biggest troubles of life on this tab, luckily. Bravo!

Vastell
Anubis the Balancer of Life

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Character sheet
Race: Dragon Dragon
Personal Title: ORN-Drake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content