None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 64 on Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:46 pm
Counter System

Rules and Restrictions vs Me for PSN/XBLA

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rules and Restrictions vs Me for PSN/XBLA

Post by Alala Kuran on Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:38 pm

This is because I'm an underling in the area I'm living in. I have strict rules to follow even for my age, and some other personal reasons of my own alongside of them. I'm about to have a chance to get some stuff activated for console-network gaming so please take note of this stuff, for it's all very important:

1 - Voice chat is prohibited due to security rules, prevention of being sighted by that cyber criminal who I will forever curse even beyond death for his unforgivable self-bought sin, and parents' restrictions so nobody will hear a thing from me,

2 - Video chat mode also prohibited, same rules as above, please try to understand this because that's some serious business

3 - Everything will only be text chat when on the black box, so it'll be slow to reply

4 - Only two people will be using my AC on the XBLA or the PS Vita; it'll be me or my b/f (if anyone says something there it might be him talking were I not able to be there for the day, let alone he's been trying to go for the commentary thing, lol. Do remember however that it's mainly MY account though. He's the only boy who will be sighted using my data if he tries to get that type of gear running by chance, else if, everyone will bluntly know that a girl is the main user of the account.) or me if you hear and see nothing whatsoever when online. Again: This counts for both PSN and XBLA; The Playstation Vita and Xbox 360. BTW the Vita is actually his while the 3K model is mine. Razz For PC-type MMORPGs, my sister might rarely take place of me in account usage instead.

5 - I will ONLY tolerate CO-OP play, no PVP/PK stuff whatsoever! If I have to do a PVP, it'll only (and strictly) be for a quest to get or give achievements and unlock items which require such a painful mode of gameplay (F**K anything with PK, I'll call those unlockable things there impossible and will never look at them in ten thousand years, not even think of it)

6 - Title: "Weekend Fighter" actually holds a major meaning. Due to stupid parental rules, I can't go online everyday of the week, or any day of the regular weekdays (shit!) unless it's a lucky chance that they aren't being control-freak brutes or special occasions. Unlike with PC MMORPGs where I could sneak in during a regular weekday if away from home for limited times around, I can't do that with the consoles. Sadly also being in the same area, this also counts for Luke (AKA: Vastell) my b/f as well, so neither of us will be seen around during the week except around friday nights thru sunday nights. Personally, I find this a F**ked up turn-off and something to truly be enraged at, especially for having a limit on an active subscription that needs to constantly get paid for to stay active but that's how it goes for the lot of us here (includes all staff members who are from my area, hence hardly ever seen around even in forums these days.)

7 - I chose "Recreation Zone" for my play style, and I mean it. I'm not (and never ever will be) in a game for competition. It takes the fun out of a game, and people who are ape-shit over it (and especially those PK-ers for example!) are severely a turn-off of any game I go to; it's why when I was seen in a few before for a while I was never seen again, other than hacker issues also being a unnecessary turn off. When either I'm online or if Luke is using my account for either system, we're there to have fun strictly; the peaceful kind (excluding for the monsters and enemy bosses getting hunted, lol! Laughing ) so skill is nothing, don't bother worrying about losing, or be a jerk putting on a scene if we start losing either. That's not very nice nor fair.

8 - If you're trying to get going for an achievement but are unfairly getting beaten down by others, buzz me here or through the box or Luke's Vita system via PSN mail. We won't do much when as sitting targets (or less-than-willing opponents if having to make it look convincing) so you can get the unlockables, but we do want the same respect as well please. This is why we only go for people we truly trust with this task, and not random people, ok? For example: "Kill a player in a PVP match 10 times" types of things are annoying, and usually we have bad luck at those, especially me though. I'm a Monster Hunter, not a People-Hunter and I truly have a thing against hurting others by nature. I'm not one of those kinds of girls, I'm just the bitchy kind; bitchy for those who she loves and cares for. Don't get me wrong, as I still can fight, but not those stupid kinds of fights. Embarassed

9 - Parents are a serious hazard when it comes to online modes, so if I'm found not moving or dropped out, you will know it's usually due to the worst that can possibly happen; being stuck in conflict with something worse than the hardest boss enemy system on the highest level of difficulty: getting dragged off for usually minutes up to hours (if with very bad luck!) by them. It gets further embarrassing when they chain their whining calls for petty things and keep me stuck occupied for hours and hours of their nonsense/lectures/etc. Only around the latest hours at night, stupidly (around 12:00 AM to 3:30 AM) is when I get a rare chance to start getting things done efficiently, but sometimes stress from them piles up so brutally that I can't even get things going well. It's even worse when they pin EVERYONE at once for stupid things, which they usually love to do to ruin the gameplay. This is one of the major reasons why I often look terrible and might by rare chances be enraged while online and could even just instantly drop out of things right away even at a slight bit of annoyance.

Online games list to find me is below this line. Notice the color of text tells which I might be seen on more from which I will not be sighted much:
Blue means the most likely chance while Red means something I'm not interested in much and stroked out means I don't go there anymore. Uncolored text means I go there at times, and other times I can't because of other stuff (family, pets, etc.)

Games:

PSP: Phantasy Star Portable 2
Vita: Dynasty Warriors: Next

PC: Phantasy Star Online 1,
Cosmic Break,
GetAmped 2,
Elsword (quite unwilling after being hacked. rare chance),
Grand Chase (file data is damaged and won't install properly)
Zero Online (sucks, pk is annoying and people are rude. quickly lost interest)
Nemesis/Gradius Online (been trying to get online with this but was only able to once, something's wrong with the network here for me)
Rusty Hearts (lags terribly)

Xbox: Lost Planet 2, (Co-Op only)
Soul Calibur 4 & 5, (achievement unlocking only, no competition)
Tekken 6, (Co-OP play primarally, might go for achievement unlocking rarely or not)
Streetfighter X Tekken, (Co-Op only)
Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce, (Co-Op only)
DW: Gundam 2 (out of curiousity)

Queen of Heavenly Solace. Cold to the core.

http://www.google.com/profiles/109739034144757014503
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Number of posts : 2419
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Character sheet
Race: Newman Newman
Personal Title: Crimson-Crystal Core
.: WARNING 0% WARNING 0%

View user profile http://heavenlysolace.ucoz.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Rules and Restrictions vs Me for PSN/XBLA

Post by Satsujinki on Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:47 pm

I might be up for some Dynasty Warriors NEXT sometime.

Number of posts : 2366

Character sheet
Race: Humanoid/Human Humanoid/Human
Personal Title: Seraphim
.: ∙

View user profile http://saiyajinmui.mugen-infantry.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alala Kuran on Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:26 pm

White Len : People are already trying to get me to join some of those too. Fufufu. Great offer, but as said, some modes are unavailable to me at the time, but I assure the lot of you that it will change soon enough. As for the Vita, I think that's one offer I can't miss, I'll be waiting for a chance when you're ready. Cute Laugh

Queen of Heavenly Solace. Cold to the core.

http://www.google.com/profiles/109739034144757014503
Alala Kuran
Dimensional Admin
Dimensional Admin

Number of posts : 2419

Character sheet
Race: Newman Newman
Personal Title: Crimson-Crystal Core
.: WARNING 0% WARNING 0%

View user profile http://heavenlysolace.ucoz.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Satsujinki on Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:41 pm

The weekend is the only time I really have free nowadays.

Number of posts : 2366

Character sheet
Race: Humanoid/Human Humanoid/Human
Personal Title: Seraphim
.: ∙

View user profile http://saiyajinmui.mugen-infantry.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down